I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

PRODUCE STAND


Hello everyone,
The taste of fall from my garden. I picked my grapes, some lavender and a few other goodies... 
Welcome to my Produce Stand on the back porch.
The apples and pears came from a friend's ranch. And the tomatoes, grapes and lavender are from my garden. The green olives are from our olive tree. 
I picked an artichoke bloom I forgot to pick when it was ready to eat a few weeks ago.
These are two favorite fruits  I love grapes and pears. I wash the grapes and eat them chilled. The pears are delicious made into Rustic Pear Tart Go Here and I make a Pear Chutney that goes nicely with pork or add as a condiment to curry. 
We have a few tomatoes to make cold Mexican Gazpacho soup.
I set my table with a vintage tablecloth and found an old wooden fruit box. The lavender is dry and ready to make wonderful items our Christmas bazaar in November. 
I won this nice basket last Saturday at a convention I attended. It was a garden basket full of garden goodies. Now it's my apple basket.
I'm going to be baking some apple bread and old fashioned apple crisp that I've 
have been baking for over 50 years. 
Life is wonderful and I am so grateful for everything today.

This garden decor was one of the cute things in the  garden basket I won.
A mosaic to pin


Thanks for visiting and please come back soon.
Joyously,
Betty

Linking to
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday 
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful basket full of fresh veggies and fruit. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful veggies and fruits...and your display of them is adorable...just like a produce stand.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...