I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP #225



Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop #225
Welcome.
Are you ready to party?
I am!!!
My favorite thing this week is:
The Anniversary of our Engagement
on Valentine's Day 1960


THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP NO. 225
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. We invite you to link up and share your favorite post or a post about your favorite things.
We can't wait to see what you share!

Katherine- Katherines Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Nina-Vintage Mama’s Cottage || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Debi- Surroundings by Debi || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Jas- All That’s Jas || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Erika- What Erika Wears || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Betty- My Cozy Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Rina- I Thee Cook || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Rosemary- An Italian in My Kitchen || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on pinterest and as features on their blogs.

;

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. It would be so amazing if you could stop by our party that goes until Friday @7. We Pin and Tweet every creation at our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun party.
    Happy Valentine's to you and your love.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...