I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Easy Peach Crisp



Hello everyone,
Have you ever been given fresh fruit from a friend's tree?
Our next door neighbors have a peach tree and the other day
they gave me enough peaches to make a fresh peach crisp.
I started by mixing the topping and peeling the peaches.
I grated the cold butter into the oatmeal mix. 
I baked the crisp in two bowls.  I used one bowl to
cover ice cream for our evening dessert.  The second
dish I saved for our dessert the next night.
The crisp came out of the oven so bubbly and crispy brown. 
This easy peach crisp is the perfect
Summer dessert served over ice cream.
Or just eat it warm out of the dish.

Print recipe
Easy Peach Crisp
Ingredients
  • 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup cold butter
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup rolled oats
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange peaches evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish. Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled. Fold oats into flour mixture; sprinkle and press topping into peaches. Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes

Prep time: Cook time: Total time:

A mosaic to pin

It's time to serve our dessert.
I hope to see you soon.
Joyously,
Betty
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. That looks so good Betty, pinning so I can try it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, does this ever look good, Betty! I have a peach cake in the oven right now. It's raining cats and dogs so I thought it was a good day to bake. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Betty. I'm Linda @Crafts a la mode. I have a party and would love to have you come and link up. This looks like an amazing recipe!! Hope to see you soon. http://www.craftsalamode.com/2016/08/what-to-do-weekends-party-187.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Betty. I'm Linda @Crafts a la mode. I have a party and would love to have you come and link up. This looks like an amazing recipe!! Hope to see you soon. http://www.craftsalamode.com/2016/08/what-to-do-weekends-party-187.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm, love fruit crisps....just pinned this one....thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...