I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Evening on the Patio


Hello everyone,
Welcome to an Evening on the Patio. 
Last month I shared with you, my 
'Summer Patio Tour' HERE and I told 
you I would love to share how
the patio looks at night with the
twinkling solar lights on top of the fence and the 
brick walkway lite with solar lights.  I was also surprised to see 
I photographed the blue hour in the sky.
I love the light along the path.  I feel safe now 
that I have the lights shining on the walkway. 
  Especially when I  come home after dark.  
There is that blue hour glowing through the trees.
Two lanterns also light the path.
The lights across the top of the patio go out just after dark.
This fall I will take that string of lights down and replace them
next spring with new ones.
When it is completely dark, I  can see the lights
 on the fence through my bedroom french door.
The small sparkly lights remind me of city lights in the distance.
A soft glow surrounds the patio swing.
A candle is shining in the evening.
A candle for the bistro table.
A mosaic to Pin

The warm evenings of August are coming to a close,
and the cooler evenings of September will here soon.
During the fall the patio is dressed in warm blankets
and the outdoor heater is turned on.
Please come back for a visit.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Bernideen's BTTCG Blog Party
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Like you said it's safer cause you can see where you're going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Betty! I love the little white lights and the solars along our walk too. Ours reflect upon the ground like starbursts so it's really pretty. Like you, they are not only pretty but makes it a safe walk up to the door at nighttime. Enjoy the rest of August and thank you for sharing with us.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...